3rd print, does not work after 3 prints??? Slash OL

Updated on January 10, 2020 in Prints & Projects
7 on December 23, 2019

Hey all,

I have contact Uniz but i don’t have a result or response yet. I was wondering if anyone has the same problem.

I have done 2 prints successfully but now that i am ready to print for the 3rd time the machine will not work. I had no problems with 1st two full prints, now my 3rd print says working but the machine does nothing. file and slicing are accepted by UNIZ software and allows me to start the process of printing (according to software) but upon leaving the machine allowing it to work, no processes are happening. there is a connection from app and desktop software as i can “show logo”, fill and remove resin via software.

So i have a connection, lots of resin resin, software accepting the file, slicing and process says it is starting to print but no movement from 3d printer. I have tried now for over 3 days straight with no success. how is does the printer not work after 2 very light uses(2 times under 1.5 ml prints).  Am I missing something that requires me to do something different after 2 prints other then cleaning the 3d printer out well (which i also have done, spend about 45 mins to clean out the 3d printer every time i used it even the time it did not work). I am using the same resin type, file is not anymore complicated then other models. 

anyone??????? help me plz…. i hope printer is not dead after 2 prints for a total volume of 5 ml in printing. 

• Liked by
0 on December 23, 2019

green light show on printer when turning on , blue lights show on printer when uploading file to machine from computer(in a loading process and competes), then glows on/off green lights during print but i will leave the printer going(for hours and  hours sometimes) and absolutely nothing happens. i have turn it on and off, checked all connections,  the vat, resin level sensor, pump and resin for any particles. am i missing something. 

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 23, 2019

no warning or error windows pop, just no function

• Liked by
Cancel
2 on December 25, 2019

You can send your question to support@uniz.com. Someone will solve the problem for you.

on January 2, 2020

Hello,

I have sent emails to that email address with no reply. emails were sent before this post. please reply to emails.I need help with machine and no support.  

on January 2, 2020

i have sent you another email now. i hope you can help. 

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on January 3, 2020

So you said there is a poor power cable connection but i have unplugged and re plugged all power connections and I am still having the same problem. I am open to call or video call as you are asking for a video of the problem but email only allows for 5 mb files sizes and that is standard over all platforms. 5 mb is less then 5 seconds of video and i do not think i can show the issues in that time or make 12 separate videos and emails per min. 

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on January 10, 2020

It is not a power connection!! Otherwise the printer would not turn on/off the “circle” LEDs. I’m thinking more of a control board problem. Did you try to remove the vat and see if there is a image forming on the LCD?? If you get the UV light and the LCD does the masking layer/pattern, than there is a problem of a Z-axis motor.

Anyways, check if you have a UV light and layer first.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies