Firmware update 3.14 consistently fails

Updated on September 10, 2018 in Support & Troubleshooting
11 on March 22, 2018

I can’t update my machine’s firmware.  Per the instructions at https://www.uniz.com/support/slash/firmware_update, I connected to the machine’s local WiFi, went to the activation page at 192.168.12.1, supplied my WiFi network’s credentials, got confirmation that it connected, and then attempted to initiate the update with the “update firmware” link.

I’ve tried this several times, and the result I always get is:

Has anyone else run into this?  How did you resolve it?  I’d guess that it’s pointing to the wrong web resource, or that Uniz’s update server is down.

• Liked by
1 on March 23, 2018

You can email to support@uniz.com for help.

on August 14, 2018

I am sorry to hijack this thread.
But it seems impossible to get anyone to contact me for a month.
Be it via chat system here, Facebook or emails.
I am looking to purchase and there seems to be zero replies from Uniz

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 7, 2018

Do you have a solution for this ? My father have this problem. (sorry for my bad english)

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 8, 2018

No, I wish I did.  I emailed support about it as requested but never received any response at all.  I can’t understand why Uniz would prefer the solution to be discussed over a private email exchange rather than here on the forum.  Is that not one of the main purposes of a forum, to allow others the benefit of shared knowledge, thereby avoiding frustration and the need to flood support staff with requests?

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 9, 2018

Waiting for answer too

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 13, 2018

That message means there is no internet available,pls check out,and if you don’t still get it,you can email to our support for another solution.

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on April 29, 2018

Problem updating from firmware 3.10

Hi i also have this problem someone at support said they would send a file by we transfer www_fix.exe but I never received it  anybody have any clue for a workaround ?

thanks Calum

on May 2, 2018

Hi,you can ask the support to send it again.

Sorry, that file type is not permitted to upload for security reasons

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 13, 2018

Has this been fixed? I am having the same issue. NEED HELP!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 28, 2018

I am having the same issue. Please send me the fix it.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on September 10, 2018

Contact our support@uniz.com plz, that file type is not permitted to upload for security reasons.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies