How to achieve the advertised 200mm/h?

Updated on March 25, 2020 in General Discussion
6 on January 22, 2020

I’m a bit puzzled. Did any one know how to get those 200mm/h speed??????? Did anyone succeed in this?

PLEASE let me know!!!

• Liked by
0 on February 3, 2020

Hello, it is possible to use special resins.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 4, 2020

I checked your claims in Kickstarter campaign and you even claimed 1200mm/h!!!!!!
For the first campaign (original SLASH) the claim was 1000mm3/h:

Then the speed in the second campaign (Slash with UDP) was increased:

To end up with this FANTASTIC CLAIM OF 1200mm/h:

So, what would that special resin be? Where could we buy some and what are the properties? You can not claim something that is not repeatable and also reproducible or done by others too. This is a classical scientific concept. The claim has to be reproducible by others to be true.

So, cold you PLEASE, please, let us all know how to get those high speeds?!?!?!?

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 7, 2020

First of all your machine has UDP mode, if you have a UDP model you have to use UDP specific resin,UDP resin you can buy from the sales.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 7, 2020

I do have the Slash with UDP from the second round of Kickstarter. I bought it very cheaply second hand. And I do have a UDP resin too. In addition I have even more reactive resin….

So? You still claim that 1200mm/h is achievable? I would be happy to see JUST 500mm/h! Even 200mm/h would put a smile on my face!

What buttons should I push to get this results? Could someone from UNIZ try to make a “how to” tutorial?

Many of us bought into UNIZ 3D printers because of this fantastic claims, but I yet have to meet a single person that achieved that.

@uniz after sale, please show us! But, not with some old advertising video from the past. Something new, with the settings, with description. 

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 12, 2020

UNIZ… could you?? Explain, show the settings???

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on March 25, 2020

26th of March, Year of the Lord 2020…

2nd) Could someone from UNIZ explain what resin and what settings to use to achieve just a lavish 100mm/h??

WE DON’T NEED 1200mm/h!!!!!

UNIZ!?!?!?!!?

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies